Top 30 Off Page SEO Activities for Top Rank in Google 2018
- Url Duplicacy = Url duplicate is one of the serious problems as website face if it has huge content. If there is more than one copy of content it can be difficult for search engines to decide which version is more relevant to a given search query. We can use 301 redirects from the “duplicate” page to the original content page. We can also use rel=canonical (This tells search engines that a given page should be treated as though it were a copy of a specified URL).
- Check for CSS Validation = our website should be 100% (or as much as possible near to accuracy) correct CSS, because it will be good for bots to crawl and also good for our page/website as it increases the SERP (search engine result page) ranking.
- Google Base Feeds = Many of us use feeds of websites to get the latest news or results or updates. We have to submit our website to different FeedBurner, there is a google feed burner It will help you to have more subscribers from google reader which leads to more and better traffic. Apart from this, there are some other feed submission websites like feeding, feed listing etc.
- Link Validation & Broken Link Checking = All the links must be correct and must not be broken. We can use different free software (tools) to check the link like Link Checker, Free Broken Link Check, Link Validation
- Navigation & Design Optimization = Your Navigation bar or any other navigation system must be good and user-friendly, with it a good design which attracts the eye of the user is the must.
- Check for PA & DA = PA (Page Authority) tells about a particular page result in Search engine, it also calculates about the inbound and outbound link on the page. DA (Domain Authority) will describe the complete website status in Search Engine or we can say what is the reputation of a particular website.
- txt Optimization = It a file which tells the search engine bot that which place to crawl and which do not.
- W3C Validation = With help of W3C you can validate your website to make sure that it is up to dated and working fine according to the latest rules of programming.
- Directory Submissions = Directory Submission will help us to set the category of our website and to get good free one-way backlinks which will help in faster indexation. If we are owning a blog of a website then we can also use two-way directory link submission as it is faster.
- Internal Link Structuring = Internal link structure refers to a structure which let you link the other pages of our website with any other relative pages, these also may serve as backlinks. The internal linking will reduce the bounce rate of the website and increase the page view and visitors stay time on the website and thus it will increase the SERP.
- Link Building ( Link Bait ) = It is a procedure of a reciprocal linking with websites which already have good PR or High PA & DA to share the link juice.
- One way link (PR4 or Greater/ (PA DA greater than 30)) = This steps may include all of the off page optimization steps to get one-way backlinks, sometimes they are paid and sometimes they are free.
Off Page SEO Activities for Top Rank in Google Search
- Site Back-links count = Try to get more backlinks every day, more backlinks means better ranking and more traffic which leads good search result. We can use different backlink checker tool to count our backlinks.
- Local Search Engine Optimization = If the business is local then Local search engine optimization can help you a lot. Submitting in local directories and search engine apps will increase chances to appear more in a local search.
- Customer Review Submission or Comments = This is just like the testimonials but on a large scale, it includes testimonials, customer feedback, their comments etc. You can show this on many pages of your website which will increase customers’ trust in you. We can also have the comment box on our website, the comments will increase the weight of a page and thus increase SERP.Must Read: Basic & Necessary Step to Start SEO for Client Website
- Optimization for Multiple Browsers = Making a website look good in all of the web browsers is necessary because you don’t want to lose your user just because your layout does not open correctly in some browser.
- Article Submission = It helps in having a good backlink and also some visitors from good article websites.
- Blog Comment on Relevant Blogs = Commenting on relevant blogs, increase your popularity as well as provides good backlinks, just make sure that you do not spam.
- Blog Designing for the website = A blog of your website must look attractive as well it also must be similar to your website, so that the user may not get confused about its ownership.
- Classified submission = It is a free facility given my many websites mostly forums to promote your website, products on it or any service that you provide for free, but please just don’t spam there.
- Creating Promotional pages on HubPages, Squidoo, etc = Hub pages are good sources to attract more users, keeping the relevancy of the content you submit there can bring more users to your website.
- Bookmarking = Use 2.0 website to bookmark the main page and all the pages of websites. To get better results to try to bookmark all the images also.
- Photo Sharing = Sharing images on websites like Flickr, photo bucket etc helps to increase traffic through image searches.
- PPT Submission = Uploading PPT presentation or pdf files with good knowledge also attracts the user’s eyes.
- Press Release = Any small or major change must be released in the market to aware your customers, the Press release does this work.
- Social Bookmarking = Bookmarking is one of the best ways to get good one-way do-follow backlinks all you need a good list of bookmarking websites.
- Video Submission = A good video can make a huge effect on your user, submitting to video websites like YouTube, MetaCafe, Vimeo etc can bring more targeted traffic.
- Article Writing = It is the same as blog writing but the article you write can also be submitted to other article websites or article directories.
- Shopping Network:- We can also use OLX, Quikr or any other shopping network to Flash our ads or products by customizing the title with the attractive keyword.
- Answer Questions: we actively participate in answering questions on sites like Yahoo Answers, Quora.com, wiki answers, ask me help desk and many other reputed websites which are known as most trusted for getting answers to any questions. By answering and asking relevant questions on the given site niche, we help to build up our website reputation as someone that is an expert in your chosen field. We can place a link to your website in the source section if necessary so that people can easily find your site & this can also increase our website popularity, trust and SERP.
- Business Reviews: we can also write business reviews for some of the good products related to our website on the websites like RateitAll, Shvoong, Kaboodle, Stylefeeder, etc. Overall we have to create the trust of fans or audience who is visiting the respective blogs.
- Email Promotion: We will send promotion emails attractive offers by creating images or video links to the target audience to be good results.
- Sending Text Msg.:- One of the old technique to send SMS to the target audience and we can still use it because nowadays also it is beneficial. SMS text should be such that it can increase awareness in targeted person and they are eager to get details by calling back or giving the missed call.
If you linked our post Blogging Tips for SEO, then please comment in the box for any help, raise your questions, i will help you with that.
Also Read:- Proven On Page Optimization Techniques for SEO