How to improve kidney function naturally at Home
Top 15 Natural Ways to Prevent Kidney Disease in Diabetes: Overweight, diabetes and blood pressure are some of the most common problem surrounding us. Kidney diseases can be a silent killer and will surely affect your present quality & healthy life. The kidney is located in the lower part of the body which is responsible for the removal of west products, free radicals and toxins from the body via urine. If we are ageing, the function of the kidney may slow down or your kidney may create some problem because of high blood pressure or diabetes or also due to some other problem. Scroll below to get latest tips and Tricks to know Top 15 Home Remedies to Prevent Kidney failure in Diabetes 2.
There are some of the important functions of Kidney
- It regulates blood and filter minerals from it.
- It also helps in maintaining overall fluid balance in the body.
- Filtering of toxins, waste materials and removing it from the body via urine.
- It also regulates blood pressure which creates balance in the body.
- This organ is also responsible for creating hormones which help in producing red blood cells.
- This organ also produces the active form of Vitamin D and helps to maintain the strength of your bone in the body.
Top 10 factors responsible for Kidney Diseases and Kidney failure
Given below are the most common factors that are the causes of kidney disease and may responsible for Kidney failure in you.
- Diabetes: This diabetes has become the most common family disease and can also be said to be the leading cause of kidney failure. If you have diabetes get regular kidney checkup at least once in every 3-4 months. Click here to know:- Tips to lower blood sugar level fast naturally at home.
- High blood pressure: If you are overweight, most probably you will also get affected by high blood pressure. This common disease is the second leading cause of kidney failure in the human being.
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption can also be the 3rd major cause of kidney disease.
- Obesity leads to diabetes and high blood pressure and both of them are the leading causes of kidney failures. Click here to know:- Top 20 Natural ways to Lower weight instantly in one week.
- Compromised immune function, autoimmune disease, or persistent infections
- Inadequate nutrition
- Sudden blood loss (including surgical procedures)
- Blocks (such as kidney stones) that impair blood flow
- Long-term use of prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) drugs
- Chronic dehydration
- Traumatic injury to kidneys
- Chemotherapy treatment, test dyes, and antibiotics
- Heavy metal toxicity
Given below are some of the common and most dangerous types of kidney disease that may infect your kidney’s functions.
- chronic kidney disease
- kidney failure
- kidney stones
- kidney cysts
- nephrotic syndrome
- urinary tract infections etc.
How to keep kidney healthy-natural way
As we all know prevention is better than cure. We should always try to protect you from the above-given diseases. We are going to mention below some of the home remedies and exercise that can keep you and your kidney fit for the very long time.
- Say no to Extra salt
Eating extra salt or extra sodium in salt can create the imbalance in minerals and kidney has to take extra effort to filter excess salt. It will be better for us to limit sodium intake within 2,000 mg per day.
- Keep yourself hydrated with plain water
Water is the most important part of your body. Water has the capacity to keep you healthy but lack of water can damage your complete body. To keep a healthy kindy, women should drink 8 glass of water and 13 glass of water is remanded for men. If your kidney is infected you should consult your doctor for proper water consumption. (source- style craze)
- Daily exercise, yoga for healthy body and mind
To keep yourself healthy, increase your dependency on the different type of exercises. Exercise will keep you fit, helps to reduce blood pressure, reduce extra belly fats, helps in reducing stress level. It will also help to keep your mind, heart, lungs, liver and all other parts of the body in proper condition.
High blood pressure can be one of the major causes of chronic kidney disease. A daily exercise of 20-30 minute can lower your blood pressure and also lower the risk of dangerous diseases. Click for top 15 benefits of Exercises & workouts.
- Consume Cabbage
This green leafy vegetable is fully loaded with phytochemicals. Vitamins and minerals present in the cabbage help to keep away free radicals from the body. This disease reduces the risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and renal dysfunction. You can consume it as a salad, or by having it as vegetables.
Eating raw onion daily will help your kidney to work properly. Flavonoids and quercetin present in this food prevent the deposition of fatty material in the blood vessels. Onion has antioxidant named quercetin which reduced the risk of cancer and heart disease. Due to low potassium present in onion, it can also be said to be a kidney-friendly food. You can have onion as the salad with your dish.
- Red Bell Pepper
Due to low potassium present in this food, it can be best for your kidney health. It is loaded with Vitamins C, B6, A, folic acid, and fiber which keeps you healthy. Lycopene is an antioxidant present in this food which helps to protect from some of the cancers. You can add it in vegetables, have it in chicken or can also be consumed as the salad.
Garlic can be said to be one of the best gifts from nature to us. Garlic in any form can be beneficial for us. It is used in many of the medicines. Consumption of garlic can control your blood pressure and this will reduce the risk of kidney chronic disease in you. This food is also much beneficial in viral infection like cold, cough, sneezing etc. You can consume raw by cutting it into small slices or you can also have it in your cooked vegetable.
Cauliflower is loaded with vitamin C, folate, and fiber which helps to control your blood sugar level keeps your liver healthy and helps to remove toxins from the day. This super food will also help kidney and can be consumed as a vegetable, as boiled, it can be consumed in the salad also.
An apple per day can keep the doctor away. Apples are rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber which help to reduce bad cholesterol, heart disease, cancer, and diabetes and finally, it also improves the kidney function.
- Lemon Juice
This antioxidant can be a boon to your body. Daily consuming a glass of warm water with half cut lemon juice and keep you fit. This antioxidant will improve the immune system of the body, also much beneficial to lose weight and high blood pressure. Daily consumption of lemon juice can keep you fit, helps to remove toxins from the body and will also promote soft and glowing skin.
- Do not smoke
Smoking is dangerous for lungs as well as for the complete body. Smoking for a long time will reduce the flow of blood to the kidney. Low blood flow to the kidney can impact the function and may damage it. So it’s better to quit the smoking.
- Say no to Hypertension and Stress
Hypertension and stress may cause high blood pressure which may impact the function of your kidney. Reduce the stress and increase dependency on exercises to keep yourself feet.
- Too much Alcohol, Drinking can also damage your Kidney.
- Control your blood sugar and check it regularly
- Know your blood pressure
How to check kidney function at home
Signs and symptoms of Kidney Disease which can lead to kidney failure in future
If you experience any of the following symptoms, seek medical attention immediately.
- Less urine output or feeling as if you need to urinate more often
- Dark or pinkish urine, foam in urine
- Retaining fluids; swelling in limbs, abdomen, or face
- Increased sensation of thirst
- Chest pain or pressure
- Extreme fatigue, weakness, or unusual sleepiness
- Problems breathing
- Loss of cognition
Your health is the biggest wealth for you. Keep yourself fit and healthy and get the latest health