HP Gas Refill Booking Online Payment
HP gas refill price varies as per market price. If you are booking a refill cylinder you can making online payment. If you are seeing any hike in price then you can also choose option of cash on delivery. Paying HP Gas via mobile or paytm is a very good step towards digital economy. Online payment is clean, tension free solution and within 1-2 minute you can pay your new refill cylinder bill. We have mentioned below some of the steps, follow the steps Get your new HP gas connection and make its payment very easily by quick pay or by paytm.
HP gas online refill booking
HP Gas has additionally provided an option to its customer to quickly book and make online payment in advance for new refill cylinders. Booking new HP gas refill cylinder & making payment online via Quick Book & Pay will be best for you. You can also Pay HP Gas Cylinder Bill by Credit Card or Debit Card.
My HP gas online payment via Quick book & pay
- Visit the official website of HP Gas and click on the option “Quick Book and Pay” or copy page the link:- https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/QuickPay.aspx
- If you know your consumer number then enter the consumer no, fill the given below security code and click on proceed.
- If you don’t know you consumer number then there you will have to sing in or sign up.
- Sign up with your mobile no and your LPG ID will be displayed there.
- If you sign in your account after long time then you may be asked to generate an OTP for conformation. Enter the OTP which will be sent on your registered mobile no. If you are not receiving OTP, you can change your mobile no very easily by following some steps.
- Enter you account if you have forgot the password, you can easily set new password and enter the new password to login into your account.
- Once you login into your account, click on the option to book a cylinder.
- After booking the cylinder click on “payment mode” for making payment. You can also choose to cash on delivery option or “online payment”.
- Agree the terms and condition and click on “Make Payment”.
- Choose if you want to make payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- For making payment via Debit Card or Credit Card, enter the details of your card, expiry date and 3 digit CVV no written on the back side of your card.
- In a new browser popup bank will ask to send OTP.
- Click on option to send OTP. This is a One Type Password.
- Enter the OTP that you have received on your registered mobile no.
- Your transaction will be complete and you will get the message of successful transaction.
- If you are in a poor network zone, and not received your OTP please wait for at least one minute to receive your OTP, still you have not received the OTP, enter on the option to click on “Resend OTP”. Enter the latest OTP received on your mobile no. [Note:- If you will enter wrong OTP 3 times, you debit/credit card may get blocked temporary for 24 hour]
HP Gas New Cylinder payment via Paytm
Now paytm has also become one of the best option to make online payment. Below are the steps to follow to pay your HP gas refill cylinder bill via Paytm.
- Enter your Paytm app.
- Navigate the option on Gas.
- Enter your Gas Provider i.e HP Gas and click on proceed option.
- Enter your consumer no and total amount of Gas Bill. If you have booked online, your bill will be displayed online and from there you can get the bill amount.
- If you booked your cylinder offline via IVR or SMS, you will get a message of total bill amount.
- Enter your bill amount in the paytm and click on the option “Pay Now”.
- If you have balance in your paytm wallet, you can make payment from wallet balance.
- If you have not sufficient amount into your wallet, or low balance, then extra amount you have to pay via credit or debit card.
- You will get the successful booking message after successful payment.