HP gas online booking and payment via mylpg in
HP gas online payment by Debit Card: HP gas is one of the leading company which comes under HPCL. It provides excellent services from online booking to delivery. By following very simple steps you can get your new HP Gas Connection . If you a consumer of HP gas, you have many options to book an HP cylinder and make payment online via mylpg.in. Now I am going to discuss, how to pay HP Gas Cylinder bill online by credit card and debit card.
HP gas online cylinder booking by mylpgin
- Go to website:- mylpg.in or copy page the link “http://www.mylpg.in/index.aspx”
- On the right hand side in the box enter your 17 digit LPG ID.
- If you don’t know your LPG ID click on the link in navy blue color “Click Here” and select your company name. Click in the box next left of “HP Gas” and you will be redirected to HP gas official website.
- To find your 17-digit LPG ID number, enter state, district, your LPG distributor name, and your consumer number. Within one to two minute your LPG ID will be generated. Write down and save your 17 DIGIT LPG ID for all future communication.
- If you have created your account on mylpg.in you can sign in to your account.
- If you visiting for the first time to book a new HP gas cylinder online, you have to create a new account. The new account creation is one time procedure. You can create account in seconds and will be much helpful in booking all new cylinders.
- To register yourself on this website, create on “New User” on upper right corner. Enter your state, your district, your LPG distributor name, your consumer number, and the 17-digit LPG ID in the box provided.
- Then after enter your username (save your user name for all future login in your account), email ID and mobile no.
- Enter your Identity proof details like your aadhar number, or your pan card no or your driver licenece no.
- Enter the security code in the provided box and click on “Submit” option.
- You will get a link on your email ID that you have entered in creating new account. Open you email ID to verify the user.
- After clicking on the email, a second mail will be sent to your email ID with your user name and new password.
- Now use this user name and password to login into your account.
- First of all change your password by clicking on the link of “Change Password”. You can also change your password later.
- You are now in your account, click on the option “Order Your Refill” which is in the right hand side to book a new cylinder.
- Conform the details and select “Online Payment Option” and click on “Book Now” button.
- Accept the terms and condition and click the method of payment (Credit/Debit/New banking)
- Click on “Clieck her to make payment”
- Enter your credit card or debit card details.
- Click on pay now.
- You will conformation of cylinder booking and successful online payment.
Book New HP Gas Cylinder by Mobile app
Download the HP gas official android mobile app via play store. You can also download the ios app from apple store. HP gas new refill cylinder online payment & check status of new booking cylinder by Mobile app.
- Login into your mobile app by entering your consumer number, mobile no.
- You will receive an activation code via sms on your registered mobile no. If you have lost your mobile or you are not getting SMS or OTP from gas company on your number, you can change or update new mobile number in your HP gas account by following the simple steps.
- Enter the activation code to enter your HP gas app.
- You will be asked to set up the password. Enter the password for all future communication.
- Click on Book new refill cylinder and click on make payment.
- You can pay online via credit card/debit card or via net banking.
- Enter your card details to make payment.
- You will receive message of successful booking and payment.
You will get your subsidy in your bank account after 2-3 days of delivery of gas cylinder. You can also check your HP Gas subsidy status online or offline. If you are fail to get your subsidy in bank account, follow the steps to get subsidy in your new bank account by just updating your Aadhaar card.