HP Gas New Connection Online Booking
What is HP Gas?
HP Gas is a brand of LPG which comes under HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited). HP gas is of most trusted brand which is serviving Indian customer from 1950s. Now there are 44 HP Gas plant working in country and these plants are dedicated to fulfill their customer demand by providing cooking gas cylinder. All the LPG cylinder are safe and secure to use beause they have passed the leakage test before they are supplied to the agency. The parent company HPCL provides various products to Indian market like Pertol, Diesel, LPG and lubricants. Now company is also taking India ahead with its big day to day investment in renewable energy.
How can we get HP Gas New Connection?
Cooking Gas has become the lifeline of Indian family kitchens. Now it has become extremely easy to get new LPG connection. There are some of the requirements which we have to fulfill to get new connection. You can get new HP gas connection very easily by applying online and offline. Given below are steps:-
Documents Required to Get New HP Gas LPG Cylinder
- Proof of Identity (POI):- Aadhaar (UID), Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Central/State Government Issued ID Cards or Driving License
- Proof of Address (POA):- Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar (UID), Driving License, Bank/Credit Card Statement Ration Card, Electricity Bill (within Last Three Months), Land line Telephone Bill (Within Last Three Months), Water Bill, Flat allotment/possession letter, House registration document, LIC policy, Lease Agreement, Self-declaration attested by a Gazetted officer
Online Steps to Get HP Gas New Connection
If you want to join HP gas as a registered customer, it’s very easy. By following some online steps you can easily become new member of HP gas.
- Visit the official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited i.e http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
- Click on “LPG (HP Gas)” tab
- Click on “Register for new HPGAS connection online (e-SV)”
- Now you can start your registration procedure. You will be asked to “Search Distributor”. You can search your distributor by name wise method or by using location method.
- If you don’t know you nearest HP gas dealer name then it is very easy to find by using location method. Enter “Name of State” -> “Name of District” -> then “Select a Distributor”.
- After selecting the distributor name your can click on “Next” button.
- You will be redirected to Registration form page. Now HP Gas company is providing option of “eKYC” with the help of Aadhaar card.
- If your present address is same as address provided in Aadhaar. Address proof is not needed. After filling Aadhaar card number, HPCL will authenticate with UIDAI using OTP and you are verified.
- If your connection address is different from your address on Aadhar card or any other Proof of Identity your are providing to HPCL, then you have to fill the the complete form and have to upload the Identity proof as well as address proof.
- Enter your details like Full name which is given on your Government Identity proof.
- Your Details:- Enter your Date of Birth. The Date of Birth should match with your 10th marksheet or it should match with your Pan card or it should match with your any Govt. identity proof.
- If your Gas connection address is different from your permanent address proof, then you have to scroll down and fill the rest section of form.
- Gas Connection Address:- Add your complete connection address including your house no, street name, city, district, state, pincode, mobile no and email id to get new refill cylinder on your email ID.
- GiveItUp Section:- If you want to give it up your subsidy. You want to leave your subsidy then you should click on yes other wise leave it to NO section. When a new cylinder is delivered to your home, your subsidy amount get depositied into your bank account. Follow the steps to check your subsidy status online.
- Cash Transfer Section:- Enter Bank Account Details to get subsidy into your bank account. If in the future you want to change your bank account to get subsidy into new other bank account, this can also happen. Follow the steps to change bank account to get HP gas subsidy.
- LPG Connection Details:- Now all the LPG companies are providing two types of Cylinder. Click on 14.2 KG for big cylinder or click on 5 KG for small gas cooking cylinder.
Type Of Connection: You can opt for SBC i.e Single Bottle Connection (In this your will get only one cylinder).
In DBC (Double Bottle Connection) you will get two cylinders but the agency add extra charge for 2nd cylinder.
- Identity Proof:- Add Proof of Identity. You are add any of the Govt registered document as address proof like Aadhaar (UID), Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Central/State Government Issued ID Cards or Driving License.
- Address Proof:- Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar (UID), Driving License, Bank/Credit Card Statement Ration Card, Electricity Bill (within Last Three Months), Land line Telephone Bill (Within Last Three Months), Water Bill, Flat allotment/possession letter, House registration document, LIC policy, Lease Agreement, Self-declaration attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Ensure you have uploaded the supporting KYC documents (proof of identity, proof of address and photograph).
- Choose your method of payment- you can pay through debit card, credit card or netbanking.
- You will receive a confirmation message and your sign in details.
- Sign in to your account on myhpgas.in and choose from the options provided- you can register yourself, book a cylinder as well as sign up for the LPG subsidy.
Offline Method To Book HP Gas New Connection
If you don’t want to go through online procedure to book a new connection, then it is offline method is also very easy and simple to book a new connection. Below are the steps to follow to book a new connection.
- Step 1:- Visit your nearest HP gas center in your area of residence with all the documents which I have stated above.
- Step 2:- Register for new connection by providing the relevant document with your 2 photograph.
- Step 3:- You have to provide ID proof and Address Proof.
- Step 4:- Now Mobile number is also mandatory in getting a new Gas connection. It helps in booking new refill cylinder. If you has lost your mobile then you can again update new mobile no in HP Gas Connection to book your cylinder.
- Step 4:- Fill the Registration form
- Step 5:- Pay the total amount either by online or offline method.
- Step 6:- You will be provided with an acknowledgement and receipt for your payment, and you can book your cylinder.
HP Gas Customer Care Toll free No
Hindustan Petroleum has provided dedicated customer support to its customers 24*7. If you are facing any issue mentioned below, you can call your customer care on 1800-2333-555. The dedicated customer support will help you in following issue mentioned in points:-
- If you are not able to book your new connection online you can call to customer care
- If you want to know your customer ID
- You can also know the exact amount you have to pay when getting new connection by offline method.
- You can also ask for the documents required to get a new connection.
- If you are facing any problem in paying online then also you can call for support.
- If you are facing problem in visitng the official website of HP gas then also you can call.
- If you are facing issue in generating OTP for Aadhaar verification, then you can also take the support.
- In case of emergency like gas leakage, you can lodge a complaint for quick and very fast support.
- In case of regulator not working properly.
- In case of gas pipe no functioning and are lose.
- In case of emergency like burst in cylinder or any other emergency releated to LPG gas, you can quickly call for customer support.
HP Gas Toll free no : 1800-2333-555
HP Gas 24*7 direct customer support no:- 1906
HP Gas New Connection Price
Find out below the HP Gas Double Cylinder Connection Price as mentioned on official website of HP Gas.
Refundable Deposit for Two Cylinders @ Rs. 1450/ – each = Rs. 2,900/-
Regulator Price -(Refundable Deposit for One Regulator) @ Rs. 150/- = Rs. 150/-
*(For North Eastern States Refundable Deposit for each cylinder is Rs.1150/-)
Cost of Two Refills – Present price according to your area as applicable
Cost of hotplate/stove and Suraksha Hose (rubber tube) will be extra.
This is the fixed price of for Two cylinders as on HP gas official website as on 15/11.2018. This is the fiexed price across India except for North Eastern States. If you are taking only one cylinder then the cost will drop down. HP Gas new connection price list for rest of India is also same. HP Gas new connection cost in Delhi is also same as that stated above. HP gas new connection charges in Pune is also same for as in Delhi. HP Gas new connection charge in Bangalore for two cylinders are Rs. 2900, regulator price of Rs. 150 are extra. HP Gas price in Kolkata for customers are same as that of rest of customers in India but is different from North Eastern States. Stay connected with us for all the latest Tips and Tricks for getting new connection.