How to change bank account for LPG Subsidy
To provide direct benefit to the consumer, Indian Govt. started providing subsidy directly in the bank account of the beneficiary. If you are a registered LPG consumer and your yearly income is below Rs. 10,00,000 (ten lakh), you are eligible to get LPG subsidy on your first 12 cylinders booked in a year. If you are not a registered consumer of LPG Gas, then you can get your new gas connection easily.
The Indian Govt. has also given the advantage of booking multiple cylinders in a single month and you can also avail subsidy on them.
If you have a bank account then only you can get the benefit of your LPG gas subsidy. If not then Govt. will provide you some time from the day of your first book you official LPG cylinder after becoming a consumer.
Under the scheme of PAHAL (DBTL), HP Gas, Bharat Gas & Indane Gas is now selling cylinders at Market Determined Price. If you have the bank account then only you can get the benefit of the Govt. subsidy.
How to link Aadhaar with Bank account to get Gas Subsidy
Now the question is:- Is it possible to change the bank account to receive the gas subsidy.
Answer:- Yes it is possible to change the bank account to get the subsidy. If you are facing any of the below-given problems then you can easily change your registered bank account to receive the LPG subsidy.
- Many of our Indian living in rural areas who have no proper knowledge about the scheme think that our bank account linked for gas subsidy is permanent but it can easily be changed.
Many of us face difficulty in operating one bank account then you can also have the option to change your bank account to receive the subsidy.
- If your subsidy is not being credited in the linked bank account then also you can go for the bank account change.
- In many cases we see, the subsidy has been received despite delivery of cylinder: – In this case, you can wait till 5-6 days after delivery of cylinder or contact your customer care or visit your bank branch. If not then one of the options may be to change the account.
- If you are checking you LPG subsidy status and you are seeing the message LPG subsidy pending, then also you can change your bank account which was earlier linked.
- If your subsidy is credited in your bank account but you are not able to withdraw the money then also you have the option to go for a new bank account. The bank can also put the hold on your LPG subsidy amount because of not maintains the minimum balance.
- The subsidy has been credited into your account and the bank has adjusted your amount in some other changes like yearly charges, check bounce charges, ECS charges, new passbook charges etc, then also you will face difficulty. In this case, also you can add the new bank account to receive your Indane or Bharat or HP gas subsidy.
- There may be an issue of transaction failure.
- If the subsidy transferred but has not received into your SBI bank account, in this you can contact your bank or you can change bank account.
- If happens sometimes with many of customer, if you are getting subsidy 1st and 2nd time but failed to get subsidy 3rd. In this case, also you can contact your bank or your gas agency with your consumer number or you can change your bank account.
Apart from this, there may be many other reasons which that will point you to get your subsidy in the new bank account.
If you are Indane gas customers then you can easily book new refill Cylinder by Mobile Phone no following the IVRS or you can also send SMS on Indane Gas Booking Phone Numbers. Within one week of booking the new cylinder, you will get the delivery of it. Please check the seal pack and weight of your Indane gas cylinder before taking delivery. If your bank account is liked with Aadhar card then within 3 to 4 days after delivery of cylinder, your subsidy will be credited and you will get a message. You can also check indane gas subsidy status.
Multiple Bank Accounts linked to Aadhaar number In which Account You Get Gas Subsidy
There may be another question which will hit your mind:- If a person has multiple bank account operational then how he/she gets subsidy into his desired bank account or how he/she can switch bank account to receive the gas subsidy.
There is one Govt agency National Payment Corporation of India who is responsible for transferring cash to your bank account. If you have the question: How to change bank account for receiving LPG Gas subsidy, just follow the simple steps.
There are two methods to change your bank account number to receive Gas Subsidy.
- Offline Method with using Aadhar card
- Online Method to link Aadhaar number with bank account
Aadhar card link to bank account Offline Method
- Offline Method: If you have Aadhar card with you then not to worry within 5 steps I will tell you how to update your Aadhaar card in the bank account to receive Gas Subsidy.
- Step 1:- If you are a registered customer of any of the three company (Indane Gas or Bharat Gas or HP Gas) and has updated your Aadhar card in your gas connection account then switch to step 2.
- Step 2:- If you want a subsidy in the existing or same bank account which was updated earlier, then again go to your bank and again update the Aadhar card. The NPCI will update your fresh request and start sending your subsidy in this account. If you want to get the subsidy in the new bank account then follow step 3.
- Step 3:- If you want to change bank account to receive the subsidy, just go to your new bank branch and once again update your Aadhar card once more. You can also update it via aadhar card link to bank account form. You will get the form from the bank, fill the form and submit it.
- Step 4:- If you will update your Aadhar card, the National payment corporation of India (NPCI) NPCI cancel the previous bank account and start sending subsidy to your new account. The request to change account no by updating Aadhar card will take near around 14-15 days to reflect. You can also check Aadhaar linking status with the bank via visiting your nearest branch or you can also check the Aadhar bank link status online. I am mentioning below the tips to link Aadhar to the bank account online.
- Step 5:- Now book your new cylinder and if you will be eligible to get subsidy then surely your subsidy will be credited to new bank account within 2-3 days after delivery of new refill cylinder.
All the three gas companies are providing services all over India. You can also a customer of Bharat gas, you can book cylinder online via mobile app & you can also make payment via Paytm app. You can also pay new refill cylinder bill online via credit card or debit card in advance before delivery of cylinder. You are living in a city and want to change your home location then you can easily change the address of your Bharat Gas or you can also transfer it to some other one.
Adhar card link to bank account Online Process
- Online Method:- if you are not receiving your subsidy or want to change bank account number then either you can go to your gas agency or you can also update it online. The procedure of linking Aadhar to the bank account online is almost the same for every bank. As we know State Bank of India is one of the biggest names in the field of banking with maximum no. of registered bank account holder so I am going to discuss with you “how to link Aadhaar with SBI bank account online” for LPG subsidy.
- Step 1:- Visit the www.onlinesbi.com (State Bank of India official website)
- Step 2:- Login to the SBI Personal Banking with your user ID and password, if you not created your account, the first sign up with your bank account no. When you create an account you will have to feed create a password. Use this password for further login and never share your password with any person.
- Step 3:- Find ‘Link your Aadhaar Number’ on the left sidebar, if you log in through mobile then just scroll down to find the link to update Aadhar.
- Step 4:- Click on the link, a new page will appear in the same window
- Step 5:- Select your SBI account number that you wish to link with Aadhaar
- Step 6:- Enter your Aadhaar number twice
- Step 6:- Click on ‘Submit’
- Step 7:- You will be notified when the Aadhaar gets linked to your account. You can also find the aadhar card link to SBI bank account status online via visiting your SBI dashboard.
Note:- Never depend on any other person and never believe on any other person to log in them into your online SBI bank account. If you are capable to do it by your self then update it online, otherwise, you can also do it offline by visiting your nearest SBI bank ATM.
If you an HP gas customer, you can also update your account no easier to get the subsidy in your bank account. If you want to check the HP gas subsidy status then you can check it with your mobile. Booking HP gas cylinder with mobile is also very easy but if you will face the problem if your mobile number is lost. You can continue your new booking after updating or changing the registered mobile number.
How to Link Adhaar Card to the SBI Bank Account through Offline Methods?
The offline methods to register Aadhar card with your State bank of India bank account is also simple. By three methods you can update Aadhar details.
- Visit your SBI ATM to update your details. Given below are the steps
- Visit an SBI ATM
- Swipe your ATM Card then enter your 4 digit ATM PIN to access the list of services
- Choose ‘Service Registration’
- Select ‘Aadhar Card’ registration
- Indicate whether it is a Saving Account or Current Account
- Enter your Aadhar number
- Enter your Aadhar number for verification
- Your Aadhaar will be linked to your bank account
- Linking Aadhaar care to your SBI Account through An SMS
If your phone is registered for mobile banking with SBI, you can send an SMS – UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number to 567676. You will get a reply with a confirmation of Aadhaar seeding to your bank account
List of Banks in which you can easily update your Aadhar to get the subsidy.
The procedure to link Aadhar Card to your bank account is almost the same for every bank. If you are customer of ALLAHABAD BANK, ANDHRA BANK, AXIS BANK, BANK OF BARODA, BANK OF INDIA, BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, CANARA BANK, CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, CITI BANK, CORPORATION BANK, DENA BANK, DCB BANK LIMITED, HDFC BANK, ICICI BANK LIMITED, IDBI BANK, INDIAN BANK, INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK, INDUSIND BANK, JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LIMITED, KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED, KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK, KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED, ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE, PUNJAB AND SIND BANK, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, SOUTH INDIAN BANK, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, STATE BANK OF INDIA, SYNDICATE BANK, UNION BANK OF INDIA, UNITED BANK OF INDIA, VIJAYA BANK, YES BANK then you can do the above given procedure to update the Aadhar card. Apart from this, there is a big list of banks given on the website of RBI.ORG.IN. If your bank is under the list of RBI then you can update your aadhar card to get a gas subsidy.
How much you loved the article, please comment in the given below box. For all the latest Tips and Tricks, please visit us again.