Bharat Gas Online Payment via ebharatgas quick pay
Easy Steps to Pay Bharat Gas Cylinder Bill online: Bharat Gas is one of the leading gas providing agency operating in India. Bharat gas with its tagline “Cook Food Serve Love” is providing LPG cylinders for Indian families from more than a decade. There was the time when we have to wait for a long day to get our next cylinder in our home but now it has become an instant procedure. If you book a cylinder then within 1 or 2 days the man with refilled cylinder will be knocking on your door. We always follow the procedure of paying money in cash to the vendors who are delivering the cylinders. Below is the 15 Easy Steps to Pay Bharat Gas Cylinder Bill online by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Method.
Bharat gas bill payment by Credit Card or Debit Card
But after demonetization, everything has changed. Indian Government has fully focused to implement the cashless system in India. All the leading companies including Govt as well as non-Govt agencies are cooperating from the beginning to make it the success.
Bharat Gas has also made it easy for their customers to pay instantly online and for now online payment system has been made quite easy in different languages which should be very easy for customers to pay online.
Note: If you are newer to Bharat Gas and want to get a new connection, follow the steps & document required to become a new member of Bharat Gas agency and you can also update your Aadhar Card by yourself to check your Subsidy status.
How to Pay Bharat Gas Bill online by Computer
I have written this article for all our beloved friends and elders who want to support Digital India by paying online but they don’t know how to follow the steps. I am here to guide you with the easy steps which you can follow to pay online for the cylinder.
If you have a internet connectivity in your computer or you are connected to mobile via your own data network then you can easily follow the simple steps to pay the bill online.
Bharat Gas Cylinder online Payment through “Quickpay”
Bharat Gas has offered the facility to make payment for the gas cylinder in very easy steps. You can pay the bill directly by your debit card or credit card online with Quickpay option.
- You have to visit the link provided here to go the website of Bharat Gas online Payment or just copy and paste the link we have provided visit: https://ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/QuickPay.jsp?siteid=ebharat
- You have an account with Bharat Gas then just Sing in or if you no any account then Sign Up to create the new account. It is very easy, just like your Facebook or Twitter account sign up. You can also sign up via your email id & mobile no. just enter all the details after confirming your mobile no enter the website.
- If you have a 17 digit ID with you then enter the ID (The ID is provided by Gas Agency when you take a new connection if you don’t have the ID with you then just ask them), you can also get the ID by entering the registered mobile no. so enter your 10 digit mobile no in the space provided.
- After this enter, the Captcha in the space provided and click on the continue bottom. If you have successfully filled all the details then you will be forwarded otherwise you have to fill out all the details once again with new captcha in the given box below.
- If you have created a new account then the website will ask you to for an OTP and you have to enter the OTP and have to set up a new password for the account.
- With the new password and mobile no, you have to log in into your account after setting up of the password.
- When you will book a new cylinder, you will be asked for COD (Cash on Delivery) or online payment option.
- Many times we see when the vendor visit our house with a new cylinder then we have some money change issue, so this online step will be very useful.
- If you want to pay online just click the option of “Online Payment Mode”.
- Click in the box to Agree on the Terms and Conditions, if you want to read the terms and conditions then just click the link provided and you will see in detail.
- After agreeing with the terms and conditions click on “Make Payment”
- Choose if you want to use debit card/credit card/net banking option, this option depends on you, if you want to make payment by debit card then choose the debit card.
- Enter your card details like your card number, the name of the cardholder, expiry date of the card, and the CVV number.
- The bank will send you a 6 digit OTP, please enter the same in the space provided. Be sure that you have entered the same OTP as soon as possible you are getting the message for OTP from your bank.
- Your transaction will be successful after you enter the OTP.
- You will also get a message of the successful transaction and you can also download the receipt of it.
Note: If you are a registered customer of Bharat Gas, you can easily change your address and you can also change your registered mobile number. You can also call Bharat Gas customer care 24*7 for any emergency help.
Disclaimer : This is not the official website, Logos and Trademarks Of Their Respective Owners of Bharat Gas, we only provide information to users