Documents Required to Apply Bharat Gas New Connection Online
Quick & fast New Bharatgas Connection approval: As the country is becoming economically strength, LPG has become the need of almost all the families living in the urban regions or in the rural regions. There are many Govt and Pvt. Ltd companies in the market who is supplying gas cylinders to households and one of the leading names in the market is Bharat Gas. Bharat Gas is the LPG product from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited who is also providing other essential products such as Petrol, Diesel and lubricants in the market. Below we have discussed all the steps & Documents Required to Apply Bharat Gas New Connection Online/offline, apart from this we will also tell you, how to check the status of new Gas Cylinder connection.
Steps to Apply Bharatgas new connection
Dear friends, nowadays you can get the gas connection very easily either through online mode of application or you can also do the process by making an offline application.
Here are the detailed steps to Apply online for Bharat Gas New Connection
- Log on to the Bharat Gas official Website and register as a new customer as you are wishing to take a new Gas cylinder connection on your name or on the name of your family member.
- When you are redirected to the homepage just click “Apply New Connection”
- Create an account on Bharat Gas with all the details including your mobile no and local proof. I will discuss later all the documents needed for applying a new connection.
- After filling all the details click on submit button.
- In the next browser, you will have to upload all the necessary documents after scanning it or you can also submit it to your nearest branch.
- After submitting all the details you will get regular updates of your status.
- You will get a notification and call from the nearest branch and they will come to deliver the connection.
Steps to follow to apply for New Bharat Gas LPG Cylinder Connection offline
Steps to Get new Gas Connection Hand to Hand: Nowadays it has also become very easy to get the New Gas connection. If you are going through offline mode then you will get the New Gas connection on the same day of applying or within 2 days.
- Just go to your nearest dear of Bharat Gas which is delivering cylinders in your area.
- Ask for a new Gas connection form with the self-attested photocopy of all the required documents and submit it with a fee.
- On the same day hand to hand your new connection will be activated or the gas agency may take 1-2 days to verify the documents.
- After verification of documents, the agency members will call you and you will get all the kit and services with new cylinders from Bharat Gas.
Documents required for new Bharat gas connection
Now the government of India has mandated KYC for every customer who has taken a new connection or who has already used the old connections.
Either you are applying online or offline but you have to go through the procedure “Know Your Customer” KYC for the identity as well as address verification.
Must Read: Steps to Pay Bharat Gas LPG Bill online
Following the compulsory documents, you will have to submit to get the new LPG cylinder connection.
- Your Identity proof
It includes: Aadhaar Card, Voter identity card, Driving licence, Pan Card, Passport & ID proof issued by either the Central or State Governments
- Address Proof
It includes:- Driving licence, Passport, Voter’s identity card, Ration card, Lease agreement, Rent Agreement with the sign of owner Utility bills- telephone /electricity/ water bill of last 3 months, LIC policy (validity to be checked, Bank statement of last 3 months with the address embossed on it, House registration document, Letter of possession or allotment for a flat/apartment, Declaration of address attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Two Passport size photographs
Note:- If you are submitting the documents which are of another state then you will have to submit the local address/residential proofs and this is mandatory.
If you are submitting Aadhar Card of another state then you will have to submit the local proof, the local proof includes
- Notarized Rent Agreement of the concerned person with the house owner.
- Apart from this you can also Declaration of address letter attested by a Gazetted officer (Local Member of Parliament, Member of Legislative assembly or any other).
If you have got the connection and want to update new mobile number to get the booking here is the steps to update new no.
Disclaimer : This is not the official website, Logos and Trademarks Of Their Respective Owners of Bharat Gas, we only provide information to users