Bharat Gas Toll-free Emergency Contact No 24*7 For Gas Leakage
Bharat Gas in an Indian Gas limited company with its centre in Mumbai. Bharat Gas is being operated from many metro cities branches including Delhi, Ghaziabad, Chennai, Kolkata and so on. Bharat Gas comes under Bharat Petroleum Cooperation which we call as BPCL and it also supplies Petrol, Diesel and lubricants to the Indian market. Must note down and integrate everyone and also save Bharat Gas Toll-free Emergency Contact No 24*7, Gas Leakage Complaint phone no and also feedback forms.
Bharat Gas Phone number for Gass Leakage Complaint
If we are using the service of Bharat Gas as Gas Cylinder then it is our responsibility to get connected with its 24*7 customer care team. We are using the cylinder and if we face any difficulty then can contact the concerned person for that. Bharat Gas has already provided a dedicated team to get connected to its customers and around 10 Indian languages. You can contact the team in your local language including Hindi, English, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam & they are also assisting in some other languages.
Bharat Gas 24*7 Direct SmartLine for Gas Leakage
Bharat Petroleum the Parent Body of Bharat Gas has provided a Smart Line for its customers. SmartLine is the new facility from BPCL which is accessible from all over India and this is contact centre for consumers across four marketing SBUs i.e. Retail (Petrol Pumps) I, LPG, Lubes, I&C, Aviation. If you are a Petrol Pump Dealer then you can contact via this helpline.
This SmartLine is also best 24×7 Emergency Helpline (Gas Leakage) to provide immediate assistance for our Indian customers which are connected to Bharat Gas. This Toll-Free number is a direct connection between our customers and field teams through which customers can connect with BPCL anytime. The company is setting a new benchmark across India for its customer satisfaction in real time. Just save this number for any future assistance 1800-22-4344.
Bharat Gas Customer Care Toll-Free no:- 1800-22-4344 or 1906
Bharat Gas Customer Care number for LPG Leakage
There are near around 3700* distributors in our country who are serving the Bharat Gas. Bharat Gas has also provided another dedicated emergency helpline to the customers apart from this Toll-free no. Bharat Gas has provided another dedicated customer help line which is only for the gas leakage complaint. You can’t take any information or register any other complaint apart from this Gas Leakage through this number 1906. If you have a Gas issue in your home, immediately call on 1906.
Bharatgas helpline for LPG leakage: 1906
How to Lodge a complaint on Bharat Gas Portal
If you are not satisfied with the services by the Bharat Gas then you can very easily lodge a complaint with this. There are two methods of lauding complain, online and offline.
Bharat Gas is now giving us another benefit of checking your LPG gas subsidy online.
If you are going through an online complain system and this is very easy. Below are the steps by which you can get the details of the steps.
Must Read:- Documents Required for Bharat Gas New Connection
- Go to Visit https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/customer-care.aspx
- Log in if you have already created an account or if you have not created an account then create first.
- Under the customer care section you will see”Feedback”, just click on that.
- In the feedback section, you will see different numbers to lodge complain about your detailed issue or different feedback forms are also available there.
- You have to choose the option of Bharat Gas if you want to lodge a complaint against Bharat Gas and also for the feedback.
- After clicking a popup will appear for in the form of detailed form with all the options.
- Fill out your name, mobile no, customer id, email id, state, district, distributor name & details of your complaint to proceed.
- For the feedback, you can write in the feedback section and submit it.
- You will be notified via SMS and email. After seeing the seriousness of your complaint, the concerned team of Bharat Gas will also call you.