Bharat Gas LPG Cylinder Booking Online by Mobile App
One of the leading Govt. owned Petroleum Company Bharat Gas is the leading distributor of LPG Gas throughout India. The government has made the availability of LPG connections to most of the Indian’s living in India. The government has provided free Gas Connection to most of the Below Poverty line Indians. We have described in detail in the below section for Bharat Gas LPG Cylinder Booking & Payment through Mobile App for Android Devices and iPhones & Paytm. You have just to follow the step by step procedure, you will successfully do it.
How to Book Bharat Gas Cylinder online by Mobile App
After the launch of 4G in Indian and a decrease in mobile price, millions of people have smartphones in with them. Now the cost of using the internet in mobile has also reduced to much extinct. Most of us can have a internet connectivity for a complete month at a very low and affordable price.
As India is growing technically, our govt, as well as Pvt firms, are also stepping towards in making Indian Digital. Bharat Gas has launched the mobile app for customers with many good features.
How to Download Official Bharagas Mobile App
The Bharat Gas mobile application is available on Google Play store and it can also be downloaded on apple store.
Bharat Gas App is providing the following facilities to its customers via the mobile app.
- Book Cylinder
- Make online Payment
- Know your Distributor
- Talk to customer care via phone or SMS
- Feedback status
- Bharat Gas services including order history, request for new cylinders and surrender Gas Cylinder Connection
Bharat Gas LPG Cylinder Payment via Mobile App
We have listed all the major services Bharat Gas official application will provide to you. You should follow the steps to make an online book and payment through the app.
- Go to Playstore and search the Bharat Gas App.
- Install the app from official Bharat Gas provider
- After successful instalment Open the app
- Feed the information like distributor code, consumer number, and your registered mobile number in the app after opening it.
- After feeding the information, the security code will be sent as OTP on your registered mobile no.
- Enter the OTP and then create a new password for the app, as the app will have its own password.
- Now go to the section for new booking in the app.
- After booking, you will be asked for online payment or COD.
- If you choose COD then you have to pay cash when the delivery boy delivers the cylinders to your home.
- If you are choosing the online payment option then you will have to pay at the same time.
- Go to the section of online payment
- The app will ask for Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Choose according to your card.
- If your choosing Credit Card or Debit Card, You have to fill the card details.
- Fill the 16 Digit Card no then after filling the Expiry Date and then after fill the Cardholders name and CVV.
- If all the information will be correct, you will be redirected to new popup and this popup will ask you to send OTP on your registered mobile no. If you will say yes, the OTP will be sent.
- Instantly enter the OTP you will receive as SMS from your bank.
- If you will have sufficient balance in your debit card, most probably your transaction will be successful if the internet connectivity will be good.
- You will get the message of the successful transaction and your receipt no.
Procedure to Make Bharatgas LPG Connection Payment through Paytm
Paytm has now become one the most trusted online platform for all your household needs like mobile recharge, mobile bill payment, Online ticket booking, Movie Ticket booking, all types of shopping, and also you can pay Gas as well as your electricity bill through Paytm.
At the beginning of the launch of Paytm, people didn’t trust on Paytm but as the day passed, the trust on paytm is growing parallelly as India is moving towards Digitization.
Paytm has the facility of virtual wallet. It means your money in your mobile will be password protected and no one can even withdraw it as it is password protected and it has a complete history. Nowadays Paytm has become so easy to use that most of Petrol Pump, grocery stores, Mother dairy, retail stores, Auto Riksha, Taxi has started taking payment through Paytm.
Pay online Bharat Gas Bill on Paytm
Now Bharat Gas has also given a new facility to Pay your Gas bill through Paytm. Below are the steps by which you can easily do this.
- Download the mobile Application Paytm from the Google Play store. If you already have this app then just login into paytm and navigate to the Gas option.
- If you are a Bharat Gas user then just enter as Bharat Gas and click on “Proceed”
- Enter the “Consumer Number” and other details like the amount of the gas bill
- Click on the “Pay” option
- The money will be deducted from your Paytm app and you will get an SMS of the receipt from Paytm as well as the Gas connection provider.
For more information, you can also go through Bharat Gas LPG Connection Tips
Disclaimer : This is not the official website, Logos and Trademarks Of Their Respective Owners of Bharat Gas, we only provide information to users