Bharat Gas Connection Transfer to other City
Friends we congratulate you for safely using the Bharat Gas connection for a long time. As we all know Bharat Gas is listed in top 3 leading LPG Cylinder supplier in the country from household to hotels. If you get transferred from one state to another then the first thing that comes to your mind is the transfer of gas connection. You can live without many essential things but LPG connection is the most urgent need of a family. If you have a baby of 1-2 year old then you must think once again for the transfer of gas connection. The article I have written is most important for all of us if you have a Gas Connection. Below are the points for Bharat Gas Connection Transfer from one city other, from one state to another state, from one Place to other in the same city. Tips & Tricks for Gas Connection transfer.
Bharat Gas Connection Transfer Online
Most of us think that the transfer of connection is very tough and lengthy process and it will take much time. But for you kind information we tell you, by following very simple steps you can transfer your connection.
One more thing, if you are also changing the location of your house in the same city, then also you have to follow the procedure, so that you can easily get new and refilled connection regularly from the nearest Bharat Gas agency.
Bharatgas Connection Transfer Procedure 2018
Simple steps to Transfer Bharatgas Connection to a new city
- If you are transferring to a new city then you will have to submit DGCC booklet, SV, LPG cylinder and pressure regulator to your current Bharat Gas service provider.
- After submitting all these things the distributor will make a process of Termination Voucher (TV).
- You will get the deposited amount along with your Termination Voucher.
- When you will arrive at your new city, new destination, then go to your nearest Bharat Gas distributor with your TV.
- Deposit the security amount with local address proof. The DGCC booklet will be updated and you will get a new LPG cylinder with the pressure regulator.
- Please check the LPG cylinder valve and pressure regulator before using it into your kitchen.
Bharat Gas cylinder Connection transfer in the Same City
The steps are very simple to transfer the connection in the same city.
- Visit the distributor with the original subscription receipt or voucher.
- After the cross-check the dealer will provide you with the Transfer Advice which is valid only for 3 months from the date it has been issued.
- After changing your residence, you will have to visit the nearest Bharat Gas dealer with TA document.
- The distributor will issue a new consumer number and make necessary changes in it.
There are 3 types of transfer which are accepted in Bharat Gas
- Transfer of Bharat Gas Connection to Family Members
Transfer Bharat Gas Connection Father to Son: If you are thinking that you can transfer the connection to family members then you can do this but you have to go to the distributor with certain documents. You will have to submit the ID proof and address proof at the time of transfer. You will have to fill the declaration form and it should be signed by both the Transferor and the Transferee. Now submit it to the dealer.
- Transfer of Bharat Gas Connection Outside the Family:
Now the Companies are also providing the facilities to transfer your connection to other persons. If you have any trusted person or friend who is in need of your connection then both of you have to visit the distributor’s office. Fill the declaration form and both of you have to sign and transferee have to submit his identity proof along with local address proof.
- Transfer of Bharat Gas Connection Due to the Death of the Connection Holder:
The next of kin/legal heir of an LPG consumer can have the connection transferred to his/her name in the unfortunate event of the death of the original connection holder. In order to transfer the connection on these grounds, a death certificate and KYC documents must be submitted to the distributor.